Official Team Guardian™ installers of the innovative Guardian™ roof system
Roofline: Our Maintenance, Repair & Replace Service…
When it comes to those awkward roofline areas of your property, you really do need a professional opinion, from someone you can trust. That’s why homeowners all over the island call Spectrum, after-all, it’s our specialist subject.
Dry, Safe & Secure
The roofline is one of the most vulnerable parts of a home constantly exposed to changing weather conditions. Our range of PVC-u roofline products are a perfect, long-yerm solution. PVC-u is an ideal replacement material, as it will never rot and will never need painting, unlike wood.
Our first job is to give you a FREE home survey and thorough check, that will give us both a good idea of the current condition of your roofline. Should we find that they need replacing, we’ll give you a quote and should you give us the go-ahead, we’ll get started. Our roofline products will protect your home from the elements, enhance your property’s appearance as well as adding re-sale value.
Installations are carried out by our own experienced team and come with a full 10 year guarantee for your complete peace of mind.
We would be delighted to show you our full range of roofline products at your request.
Fascias, Soffits & Gutters
Often, our first job is to check the condition and then recommend a course of action. In some cases, it can often be a quick-fix or even just a clean-out but if your roofline is not up to the job of dealing with the conditions, it’s time to look at replacement solution. We provide a full service, whether it’s just a small repair or a complete installation
The main reasons why home owners all around the region choose our Roofline service.
- Maintenance free – uPVC products require little or no maintenance whatsoever once installed.
- Stunning looks – Our uPVC products are available in a wide variety of colours, finishes and styles which compliment virtually all property styles.
- Superior performance – All uPVC products in the range have been specifically designed to work in harmony together, to provide superior performance.and appearance
- Thermally efficient – Once installed, our products will provide extra thermal efficiency within homes and buildings helping to reduce carbon emissions.
- Durable yet flexible – All our Roofline products have been designed to be flexible, yet extremely durable and rigid once installed.
Reliable It’s not just the quality of the product or the design, the most important detail is the actual installation, that’s why you should choose ECO Home Improvements